Kelaro Winterize Motorhome, RV, Boat, Camper, and Cabin: Air Compressor to Male Garden Hose Faucet Blow Out Adapter (Lead-Free)
- BLOWOUT ADAPTER WITH SHUT-OFF VALVE to winterize your RV, motor-home, camper, boat, watercraft or travel trailer. Use an air compressor to push water out of pipes and prevent bursting from freezing temperatures.
- CONNECTS TO Standard 3/4" garden hose spigots and 1/4" Air Compressor Quick-Connects. Pre-assembled length: 11.5 inches approx. Pressure rating: 250 psi.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY winterization tool compared to kits using antifreeze. Uses HIGH QUALITY BRASS FITTINGS for extra strength and durability.
- FLEXIBLE HOSE allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on pipes and fittings.
- EASILY WINTERIZE YOUR WHOLE PROPERTY - This blow out adapter is also useful for winterizing lawn sprinkler systems, drip irrigation systems, soaker hoses, spigots, faucets, sillcocks, garden hose bibbs, underground irrigation, outdoor pipes, water lines, general plumbing, cabins and lake houses.
No customer reviews for this product yet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Payment
Due to increased order volume and the impact of COVID-19, it may take longer than usual for your order to arrive.
Thank you for shopping with Kelaro. We appreciate your business and are glad you are part of our community. Please see our shipping policies below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support at any time.Payment Information
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please see our Return Policy for more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds. Sales Tax will be added to your order if shipped within California.Processing Time
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before shipping. However, some orders may ship in as few as 4 hours and some may take up to 5 days. If we experience a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed a few days.Domestic Shipping Options
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE with $15 minimum order||4 to 8 Days|
|Expedited||$2.99||3 to 5 Days|
|Priority||$6.99||2 to 3 Days|
- Orders only ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Shipping available to the contiguous United States. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories or International locations
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited or priority shipping due to size, weight, quantities, delivery address or vendor constraints
- All expedited orders require a street address
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
You will receive an order notification email immediately after checkout that includes your order details. An additional shipping notification email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order ships.Tracking Your Order
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
Please ensure you review the billing and shipping address before placing your order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit or returned orders. Kelaro will not re-ship the order until it’s returned to us by the courier.Lost Packages
If you believe your package to be lost or stolen, you must file a claim with the carrier.Item Availability
We make every effort to ensure items displayed on our website are available. However, we cannot always guarantee item availability. In cases where an ordered item becomes unavailable we will notify you by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, not yet. We only ship to the Contiguous United States.
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes