Thank you for choosing a Kelaro product. We work hard to produce high quality products to ensure high customer satisfaction. But, just in case something goes wrong, we're here to help.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
Subject to conditions outlined in this statement, Zurety, LLC ("Zurety") warrants to owners in the United States that Kelaro® products, when used and installed according to the requirements set forth below, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the applicable Warranty Period. This non-transferable Limited Warranty is in effect for installations made after October 1, 2016. Residential Limited Warranty applies to product use in an owner-occupied building for non-commercial purposes. Commercial Limited Warranty applies to product use in any other building, including any building used for rental, commercial, or business purposes.
HOW TO GET ASSISTANCE?
In order to file a valid warranty claim under this Limited Warranty, you must return the defective product within thirty (30) days of the discovery of a potential or alleged defect occurring within applicable warranty period (with postage charges prepaid) to Zurety, LLC at 6160 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 106, Las Vegas, NV, 89115. Products returned without prepaid shipping charges will be refused. For questions or inquiries you can contact us at https://kelaro.com/contact
WHAT WILL WE DO?
If, after inspection, we determine that a product covered by this Limited Warranty has failed due to a defect in material or workmanship during the specified warranty period, we will repair or replace, at our option, free of charge, the defective product during normal working hours and through a place of business determined by Zurety. This shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of the original purchaser for any defective product.
WHAT ISN'T COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Product which was not installed in accordance with all then applicable building and plumbing codes, in accordance with any local, state, provincial or federal requirements.
- Product which has been structurally altered or damaged by fire, flood, lightning, hail, hurricane, earthquakes, tornado or other acts of God.
- Natural effects under normal weathering of the surface (including fading or discoloring due to exposure to ultraviolet light, or weather conditions).
- Product failure due to exposure to harmful, unauthorized, or unanticipated chemicals or substances or corrosive water conditions.
- Product that is attached to an appliance that has been moved to a different location, that has been reused or where the original fittings supplied by Zurety have been changed or removed.
- Product failure or resulting damage caused by evidence of tampering, mishandling, abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper installation, neglect, accidental damage or freeze damage (it is expressly understood that failure as result of any freezing fluids within hoses does not constitute a defect in material or workmanship and shall not be covered by this warranty).
- The integrity or workmanship of the contractor/installer.
- Cost of labor, materials or the expenses to the repair, removal, installation or replacement of the warranted product.
- Incidental, indirect, contingent, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if these warranted products do not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, adverse chemical environments, or any other circumstances over which Zurety has no control.
HOW DOES STATE LAW APPLY?
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Building code regulations vary from municipality to municipality and state to state. Therefore, each Product purchaser should consult local building and safety codes in order to meet any specific requirements. The Manufacturer is not liable for installation of the Product that fails to meet applicable local building and safety codes.
HOW LONG DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
(From Date of Purchase)
Five (5) Years Residential
||One (1) Year Residential
Ninety (90) Days Commercial
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR ZURETY PRODUCTS. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER APPLICABLE WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE REMEDIES, AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY REMOTE, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE (INCLUDING THOSE FROM PERSONAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE), NO MATTER HOW ARISING; NOR SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE FOR MATERIALS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE.