Inspect your anode rod monthly. Over time, minerals can build up around the drain plug making the removal of your anode rod difficult. Frequent inspection and cleaning will help prevent this. Drain the water heater by turning the drain valve handle counterclockwise. For maximum performance, replace your RV Water Heater Anode Rod when less than one half of the rod remains.
- High Quality Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod - 9.25" Long with 3/4" thread. DIY replacement in minutes. Requires 1-1/16" Socket for installation, not included.
- Stop tank corrosion and rotten egg smells. Extends the life of water heater tanks - electric or gas - in RV's, campers, trailers and other portable hot water heaters.
- Absorbs corrosive particles caused by hot water, preventing rust and other oxidizing activities.
- Compatible with all Suburban water heater models (D, DE, DEL, DEM). Direct replacement for Suburban 232768 and Camco 11533 parts.
- Inspect monthly. Anode rods should be replaced regularly, always keep a spare in your RV.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Payment
Thank you for shopping with Kelaro. We appreciate your business and are glad you are part of our community. Please see our shipping policies below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support at any time.Payment Information
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please see our Return Policy for more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds. Sales Tax will be added to your order if shipped within Nevada.Processing Time
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before shipping. However, some orders may ship in as few as 4 hours and some may take up to 5 days. If we experience a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed a few days.Domestic Shipping Options
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE with $15 minimum order||4 to 8 Days|
|Expedited||$2.99||3 to 5 Days|
|Priority||$6.99||2 to 3 Days|
- Orders only ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Shipping available to the contiguous United States. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories or International locations
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited or priority shipping due to size, weight, quantities, delivery address or vendor constraints
- All expedited orders require a street address
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
You will receive an order notification email immediately after checkout that includes your order details. An additional shipping notification email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order ships.Tracking Your Order
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
Please ensure you review the billing and shipping address before placing your order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit or returned orders. Kelaro will not re-ship the order until it’s returned to us by the courier.Lost Packages
If you believe your package to be lost or stolen, you must file a claim with the carrier.Item Availability
We make every effort to ensure items displayed on our website are available. However, we cannot always guarantee item availability. In cases where an ordered item becomes unavailable we will notify you by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, not yet. We only ship to the Contiguous United States.
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes