Forget about standard plastic ice maker hoses. Plastic is vulnerable to tears, breakage, and leaks. One faulty plastic hose can lead to a time-consuming and expensive inconvenience in your home.
The Kelaro Ice Maker Hose is made of braided stainless steel for a sturdy, long-lasting connection. Unlike inferior plastic hoses that can develop a funny taste, our stainless steel ice maker hose will keep your water and ice tasting fresh and clean. Easy to install, this burst-proof icemaker hose is superior to other hoses on the market with its UPC, NSF 61, and CSA certifications. The extra long 10 feet makes installation a breeze and gives flexible options for refrigerator location.
We guarantee this lead free hose is safe for drinking water, and back it with our 5 year limited warranty. Purchase our reinforced stainless steel ice maker hose today to experience the difference Kelaro can make in your kitchen.
- 10 FOOT LONG, 1/4" Compression Thread x 1/4" Compression Thread Stainless Steel Braided Ice Maker Installation Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL. Connect most refrigerator ice makers, in-door water dispensers and filters to household water supply. Perfect for Homeowner or Contractor Installation
- Premium Grade 304 STAINLESS STEEL, PVC Core. BRASS nuts, ferrules and nipples for superior Corrosion Resistance
- BURST PROOF Icemaker Hose Design and 5 YEAR Limited Warranty
- LEAD FREE AB 1953 Safe for drinking water, UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), NSF 61 (National Sanitation Foundation) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certifications
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Payment
Due to increased order volume and the impact of COVID-19, it may take longer than usual for your order to arrive.
Thank you for shopping with Kelaro. We appreciate your business and are glad you are part of our community. Please see our shipping policies below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support at any time.Payment Information
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please see our Return Policy for more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds. Sales Tax will be added to your order if shipped within California.Processing Time
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before shipping. However, some orders may ship in as few as 4 hours and some may take up to 5 days. If we experience a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed a few days.Domestic Shipping Options
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE with $15 minimum order||4 to 8 Days|
|Expedited||$2.99||3 to 5 Days|
|Priority||$6.99||2 to 3 Days|
- Orders only ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Shipping available to the contiguous United States. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories or International locations
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited or priority shipping due to size, weight, quantities, delivery address or vendor constraints
- All expedited orders require a street address
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
You will receive an order notification email immediately after checkout that includes your order details. An additional shipping notification email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order ships.Tracking Your Order
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
Please ensure you review the billing and shipping address before placing your order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit or returned orders. Kelaro will not re-ship the order until it’s returned to us by the courier.Lost Packages
If you believe your package to be lost or stolen, you must file a claim with the carrier.Item Availability
We make every effort to ensure items displayed on our website are available. However, we cannot always guarantee item availability. In cases where an ordered item becomes unavailable we will notify you by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, not yet. We only ship to the Contiguous United States.
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes