The Sacrificial Zinc Anode is a must-have for salt water pools. This anode protects your pool from galvanic corrosion, which can discolor plaster and erode other metallic components in the water. It easily attaches to skimmer basket to add weight and protect your system, making it ideal for pool equipment labels or rods up to 1 inch thick. This zinc anode is designed specifically for use in salt water pools so you can rest assured that its sacrificial properties will help keep your pool safe from corrosion damage over time. Get the protection you need with this high quality zinc anode for pools today!
- EASY TO INSTALL - This sacrificial zinc anode is easy to attach to the skimmer basket, adding extra weight and protecting your pool system from galvanic corrosion.
- PREVENTS GALVANIC CORROSION - The zinc anode helps protect your pool from galvanic corrosion, which can discolor plaster and erode other metallic components in salt water pools.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - This zinc anode is made of high quality materials for long-lasting use. It measures 3 inches in diameter and 0.25 inches tall.
- PERFECT FOR SALT WATER POOLS - This sacrificial anode is designed specifically for salt water pools, making it the perfect addition to your pool equipment labels!
- AFFORDABLE PROTECTION - Protect your pool system without breaking the bank with this affordable zinc anode!
No customer reviews for this product yet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Payment
Thank you for shopping with Kelaro. We appreciate your business and are glad you are part of our community. Please see our shipping policies below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support at any time.Payment Information
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please see our Return Policy for more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds. Sales Tax will be added to your order if shipped within Nevada.Processing Time
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before shipping. However, some orders may ship in as few as 4 hours and some may take up to 5 days. If we experience a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed a few days.Domestic Shipping Options
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE with $15 minimum order||4 to 8 Days|
|Expedited||$2.99||3 to 5 Days|
|Priority||$6.99||2 to 3 Days|
- Orders only ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Shipping available to the contiguous United States. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories or International locations
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited or priority shipping due to size, weight, quantities, delivery address or vendor constraints
- All expedited orders require a street address
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
You will receive an order notification email immediately after checkout that includes your order details. An additional shipping notification email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order ships.Tracking Your Order
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
Please ensure you review the billing and shipping address before placing your order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit or returned orders. Kelaro will not re-ship the order until it’s returned to us by the courier.Lost Packages
If you believe your package to be lost or stolen, you must file a claim with the carrier.Item Availability
We make every effort to ensure items displayed on our website are available. However, we cannot always guarantee item availability. In cases where an ordered item becomes unavailable we will notify you by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, not yet. We only ship to the Contiguous United States.
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes