Our black rubber dehumidifier drain hose is made from high quality materials that are designed to last. It features nickel plated brass connectors that won't leak or deterroriate like cheap competitors. The hose comes with a 5 year warranty and is available in 6 or 12 feet lengths with 3/4" FHT fittings, making it perfect for your dehumidifying or garden needs! This durable female-to-female short garden hose is ideal for use as a leader on your garden hose reel or any other water supply application where you need a shorter length than what's available at the store. With its superior construction, our rubber dehumidifier drain hose will be sure to provide years of reliable service!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our black rubber dehumidifier drain hose is made with high quality rubber and nickel plated brass connectors. Connections won't leak or deterroriate with constant water like cheap competitors.
- DURABLE MATERIAL - This short garden hose is extremely durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy your purchase for years to come.
- EASY TO USE - The 3/4" female hose fittings make the hose easy to connect and disconnect with no tools required. Hook up to your dehumidfier, hose spigot or whereever you need it
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - We back our product with a 5 year warranty, giving you peace of mind in case of any defects.
- AVAILABLE IN 6 AND 12 FEET LENGTHS - Choose between 6 and 12 feet lengths depending on your needs!
No customer reviews for this product yet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Payment
Thank you for shopping with Kelaro. We appreciate your business and are glad you are part of our community. Please see our shipping policies below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support at any time.Payment Information
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please see our Return Policy for more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds. Sales Tax will be added to your order if shipped within Nevada.Processing Time
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before shipping. However, some orders may ship in as few as 4 hours and some may take up to 5 days. If we experience a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed a few days.Domestic Shipping Options
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE with $15 minimum order||4 to 8 Days|
|Expedited||$2.99||3 to 5 Days|
|Priority||$6.99||2 to 3 Days|
- Orders only ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Shipping available to the contiguous United States. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories or International locations
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited or priority shipping due to size, weight, quantities, delivery address or vendor constraints
- All expedited orders require a street address
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
You will receive an order notification email immediately after checkout that includes your order details. An additional shipping notification email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order ships.Tracking Your Order
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions
Please ensure you review the billing and shipping address before placing your order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit or returned orders. Kelaro will not re-ship the order until it’s returned to us by the courier.Lost Packages
If you believe your package to be lost or stolen, you must file a claim with the carrier.Item Availability
We make every effort to ensure items displayed on our website are available. However, we cannot always guarantee item availability. In cases where an ordered item becomes unavailable we will notify you by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, not yet. We only ship to the Contiguous United States.
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your account or shipping notification email.
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes